ELTHAM MEDICAL PRACTICE
Telephone 020 8850 5141
We’re upgrading our Clinical IT System!
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- We will be running a reduced appointment service between Monday 1st November and Monday 8th November. Please contact us only if you have urgent medical problem.
- All electronic prescription requests (electronically transferred to a pharmacy) must be with us by Monday 25th October, if medication is needed before Monday 8th November.
- Scripts issued after Wednesday 27th October will be printed on paper and must be collected by patient/pharmacy from the surgery.
- Patients will NOT be able to request test results between Wednesday 27th October and Monday 8th November. However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between Wednesday 27th October and Monday 8th November will be completed as soon as possible after Monday 8th November. Urgent referrals will not be delayed.
- We will NOT be able to register patients between Wednesday 27th October and Tuesday 16th November. We can support you as a temporary patient during this time. Your registration can be updated after the Tuesday 16th November.
- We will not be able to register patients for online services from between Wednesday 27th October and Monday 8th November. We can provide the services to new users following this date.
- If you currently have online access the service will be suspended between Wednesday 27th October and Monday 8th November. When our new IT system is up and running we will send a link to re-register for online services.
- If you need a copy of your Vaccine Passport, you will be unable to download from the NHS app from Wednesday 27th October and Monday 8th November.
- If you need a QR code to travel or a copy of your vaccines, please visit the NHS website www.nhs.uk, before Wednesday 27th October to request a copy. Please note these can take up to 5 days to arrive.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system.
Thank you for your patience.
Eltham Medical Practice